KidCastle Bilingual Kindergarten is in the downtown of Shanghai Xuhui district (KidCastle is one of the most outstanding education group name in Shanghai, and we have more than 100 campuses in different areas of Shanghai).
Shanghai is the largest city in China by population. It is a global financial centre and transport hub, with the world's busiest container port. Located in the Yangtze River Delta, Shanghai has been described as the "showpiece" of the booming economy of mainland China renowned for its Lujiazui skyline, and museums and historic buildings, such as those along The Bund, as well as the City God Temple.
- Planning and delivering lessons to small kids aged 2-6, (curriculum and coursebook provided)
- work schedule: Monday -Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, 12:00-2:00pm will be break
- class size: 20-25 students, each class around 30 minutes
- Using electronic media and course ware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participating in social activities with students organized by your school
- Female preferred, less than 45 years old
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (degree authentication needed for work visa application);
- Teaching certificate needed
- Similar age group teaching experiences needed
- A genuine interest in children, teaching and professional development,
- Open-minded, having an adventurous spirit and professional flexibility
- Salary: up to 23000/m including housing allowance
- Z-visa sponsored.
- Teaching training provided, teacher assistant ready to help in each class
- 6,000rmb for air ticket allowance(paid upon contract completion)
- Full arrival support
If interested, please send your cv to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org