We are a teacher recruitment agency based in Shanghai, china. We recruit qualified English teachers for our clients. We're here to help and provide personal support with your application.
We are now looking for full-time English teachers to teach with the International Institute of Education in the following cities in China: Shanghai / Jiangsu(Suzhou/NanJing) / Beijing / FuJian(Xiamen / Fuzhou) / Hubei(Wuhan) / Guangdong(ShenZheng / GuangZhou)/HaiNan(SanYa/Haikou)
More details see our website: http://www.zhiyu-recruitment.com/index.html
* RMB 15,000-32,000 - depending on your qualifications and the city you teach in
* Medical Insurance
* Flight reimbursement
* Work visa sponsorship
* Free apartment or housing allowance
Student Ages: 3 - 12 years old
Class Size: 8 - 10 students/class
Working hours: 16-25 teaching hours per week, with 2 days off each week
Bilingual teaching assistant in each class
Qualifications and Skills(Just meet one of the following requirement):
1. Native English speaker, bachelor degree, teaching certificate (e.g. TESOL, TEFL CELTA etc.)
2. Native English speaker, bachelor degree, two years teaching experience (need proof, e.g. reference letter)
3. Native English speaker, bachelor degree, major in Education, Language, Linguistics, Philology etc.
4. Native English speaker, two years working experience related to the degree (need proof, e.g. reference letter)
5. Others(Native English speaker)
Responsibilities And Duties
1. Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to the student;
2. Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
3. Compose lesson plans, prepare demo classes and open classes, attend teaching seminars;
4. Participating in marketing events for the training center and schools;
5. Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records, compose comments for each class etc.