We are looking for fun, friendly, self-motivated teachers with a keen interest in teaching young learners. Our students are aged from 3-12 years old, and are usually taught in groups of 10-12 for 45 minute periods. We provide all the course materials, technology and a Chinese teaching assistant with English speaking proficiency for each class.
All course materials are provided by Oxford University Press and follow a simple yet fun and effective curriculum, with a focus on production of language and communication skills. Beyond this, we encourage our teachers to use their own passion and creativity in delivering the lesson content.
Our first school opened in 2011 and since then we’ve been growing rapidly. We now have over 40 schools in China.
- Competitive salary up to 20000 RMB per month
- Performance based monthly and quarterly bonuses
- 6000RMB one year contract completion bonus
- 7 days paid holidays + 12 days Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
- Medical Insurance
- Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
- 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
- Ongoing training and development workshops, including an initial 3 day induction
- A 36 hour working week, maximum of 22 classes teaching per week
- Classes have 8-12 students, each class lasts for 45 minutes
- Audio / video materials are available to assist teaching, with an interactive white board and computer in each classroom.
- Cooperate with teaching assistants in ensuring the constructive communication and efficient operation of the centre.
- Participate in training，workshops and communication meetings frequently to improve teaching performance.
- Support and participate related sales and marketing activities
- Raise professional advice and feedback to students' on the progress of their studies
- Attend centre social events
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate (minimum 120 hours) desirable
- Possess a Native English speaker level of competence
- Due to Shanghai Visa regulations applicants should hold a passport from one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Passion and energy
- Good team player within our foreign teachers group