- Native English speakers only (no strong accent) from the USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the UK.
- Bachelor’s degree and a TEFL (Only TEFL) teaching certificate.
- Must be between 22-50 years old.
- 15 to 18 Teaching hours weekly.
- 5 Day work week, summer and winter holiday vacation time. You are teaching at public and private schools, so NO nights and NO weekends required (before national holidays, classes may be rescheduled during weekends, but you get the weekdays off).
- Age Groups: We have schools of all ages.
- Salary would be between 13,000 – 20,000 RMB per month （or more depending on your qualifications and abilities.
- Flights to China can be offered upfront.
- We will get you a government issued working Z visa. No need to travel outside the country every 30 days and work illegally!
- Free Chinese lessons.
- We have locations in multiple cities in Southern China including Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan, and Foshan.
- You will receive professional teacher training before you start working, as well as ongoing training. We also will help you to find an apartment.
- Arrival support.
- Accident insurance